Deploy Digital Workers with RPA
Reduce the burden of recurring decision-making tasks and free human creativity for strategic roles. IMSS RPA solutions sit on top of your existing systems and are easy to integrate, reusable and immensely cost-effective.
Why do you need to automate your business tasks with RPA ?
What is Robotic Process Automation (RPA) ?
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) helps businesses to automate their routine tasks quickly and cost effectively. RPA BOTs integrate with existing tools and software as well as bring in aspects of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning to handle high-volume repeatable rules-based enterprise tasks.
RPA BOTs mimic human actions such as log into applications, move data, perform actions like copying and pasting, fill forms, extract structured adn semi-structured data and many more.
- Accelerate time to value, boost employee productivity by reducing time spent on mundane tasks.
- Reduce human error, integrate existing software without expensive custom APIs or enterprise integration
- Increase throughput, scale business, do more with same workforce and provide consistent service.
IMSS helps companies enable last mile automation of business process by deploying software robots. With IMSS RPA solutions you can replicate and automate mundane, repetitive tasks in the areas of Accounts Payable, HR, Helpdesk Ticketing, Administration, Reporting integrated with leading ERP solutions (SAP, Tally, OracleFin, CRMs).
- Achieve Efficiency with Automation IMSS, in its experience with multiple RPA projects, PoC’s and prototypes found ROI ranging from 30 percent to as much as 200 percent. It can be implemented without changing the existing tools and applications, and by adherence to the existing processes or by optimising the processes within reasonable turnaround time.
- Leverage strong partner relations IMSS forged strong partnerships with leading RPA platform vendors – UiPath & Softomotive for best-of-breed implementation and management services in orchestrating human and digital workforces along with industry leading RPA and Intelligent Automation technology.
Use Cases and Success Stories
Get insight into how various industries and organizations are using our RPA solutions to tackle a growing number of use cases – highlighting customer and partner success in transforming themselves and the world.
With RPA manufacturers can evolve production processes and business functions to improve operations, increase profitability and provide labor relief.
Enhanced value propositions and improved service level agreements (SLA) are some of the benefits derived from employing a Digital Workforce.
RPA can automate repetitive tasks, freeing employees to focus on the things only humans do well – improving citizen services.
Customer service automation is a typical use-case of RPA as many companies deal with customers on a range of predictable, repetitive requests.
Eliminate manual tasks in back office and customer operations processes including account opening/closing, payment processing and customer data updates.
Dramatically compress the onboarding processes and get you back to focusing on what’s most important for a global company: Growth. RPA makes your HR checklist that much shorter.
With the help of RPA, companies can determine parameters related to specific reports so that the RPA system can gather the appropriate data and prepare the report in less time.
Benefits of our RPA Solution
Clients choose us because of our ability to improve business agility and reduce costs. We are differentiated by our proven ability to:
- Performance improvement in turnaround time & process compliance.
- Lower error rate and improved accuracy.
- Improved visibility.
- Enables business expansion without proportionally increasing team size.
- Improved customer experience.
- Improved employee satisfaction.
Partnerships & Technologies
IMSS is powered by a powerful network of partners and vendors who are market leaders in their domains. This helps us to bring our clients – the best specialized skills, tools and platforms and the newest IT solutions available. Below are a some of our technology partnerships:
Do more with Automation
Latest Thinking from IMSS
Explore our blog for impactful resources, insightful articles, personal reflections and ideas that inspire action on the topics you care about. Read inspiring stories, insights, tips and tools on using digital transformation.